Monday, November 29, 2010

I just like smiling. smiling's my favorite.


*First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie-dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle.


*We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.

*The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

*Have you seen these toilets? They're GINORMOUS!

*I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!

thank you, Buddy the Elf, for being such an inspiration to us all.

I am SO ready for Christmas!

I am also still awestruck at how beautiful my left hand is because of my newest (and most prized) piece of jewelry. I mean, seriously, have you ever seen something so beautiful? My Teesh is way too good to me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...