Wednesday, November 17, 2010

you still make my heart race.










"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours." -Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook








"I’m in love. I don’t mean high school ‘I love you, I love you too.’ I mean, I am in love, and I wanna be. There’s no one else in the world for me and there never will be." -Topanga, Boy Meets World










"I was falling in love for the first time and i was so unsure and I did it. While it hasn't been easy, it has been everything." -Haley James Scott, OTH








"I found a stillness and a bravery in myself with you.  You make me brave. I will love you until the end of time." -Haley James Scott, OTH

1 comment:

  1. these pictures make me want to cry every single time i look at them--yall are SO precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...