Wednesday, February 16, 2011

five.

FIVE.

That's the number of months left until I marry my best friend in the whole world. My high school sweetheart. The first boy I ever kissed. The last boy I'll ever kiss. My precious Teesh.


I still can't believe that the Lord picked me to be the one who gets to walk hand-in-hand for the rest of my life with the best man He ever made. Wow.

"It's been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life. And that word is love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard, or that it won't be. It just means that I've found a stillness and a bravery in myself with you. You make me brave. And I will love you until the end of time..."
-Haley James Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...