Sunday, February 13, 2011

ninth.


These pictures are proof that my baby brother is officially nine years old. I still don't know how time has flown by so quickly, but, yes, it's true...he has embarked on his last year of single digits. Un. Real.

I can still remember being twelve when daddy and Shannon showed me and the rest of the gang the pregnancy test and Shannon busted out crying as she handed it to me and Daddy played it cool and Melly, Dusty, and Meeman looked up at me with faces that all said the same thing: "What does that mean?" [Yes, I've always been the smart one].

Happy birthday Wilber!
Accident or no accident, you're our pride and joy. [Even when you're whiney and we all want to knock your teeth out].

I love you, wittle brudder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...