Friday, February 18, 2011

we beliebe.

I didn't have any plans tonight when I got off work, so I thought it would be super fun to take Wilber to see his favorite person on the big screen. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, we made the twenty-second trip to the Camelot Theater to watch Never Say Never 3D. It was the best decision I made all week.

We sang every word to every song that he sang. I cried. At least five times. I kept looking over at Wilber and cracked up every single time because he was so mesmerized. I had to tell my bladder not to explode every ten seconds for the last half of the movie because I didn't want to miss anything. [Yes, it was that good.] There were even a couple times I was smiling so big that I actually busted out in laughter because I was so giddy and happy. And the best part about all of those things is the lack of shame I felt during each of them. It's true: I'm a belieber and always will be.

Homeboy can sing, dance, play the drums, play the guitar, play the piano, and make girls fall in love with him in an instant. The best part is that he does all of those things well. Like really well. And his personality...now THAT is just precious. I swear he's the cutest freakin' thing since teddy bears we invented.

 I don't think he's excited, do you?

lookin' fly in our stunna glasses waiting for the moooooooovie to start.

no photoshoot is ever complete without a silly picture.

I will never say never. That's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...