Monday, August 26, 2013

farewell party.

On Saturday afternoon + evening, we invited friends and family over to the bungalow for some food and fellowship before we leave for Haiti. We had such a great time catching up with everyone who came, and it made us even more thankful than we usually are to have so many incredible people in our lives who love us so well. We are so, so blessed; I could repeat that every second for the rest of our lives, and it still wouldn't adequately describe the extent to which we are. Our God is faithful and abounding in love, and our hearts come close to popping every single time He overwhelms us with His favor. This night was filled with plenty of our favorite people and things, and we're already looking forward to hosting another get-together upon our return in October.


No goodbyes, only see ya laters. Right friends? :)

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! I had no idea yall would be gone until October - have a safe trip! I look forward to reading all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there in spirit I promise!!! I can't wait to hear all about it over our date near Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...