Saturday, August 24, 2013

that perfect night.

Allow me to share with y'all a recap of one of the best, most fun nights of my whole life. I wish I could insert the screams and jumps along with the photos, but I would gladly reenact them for you if you were to ask. :) Brian's son, Baylee Littrell, kicked things off for the night, and it was the cutest thing I've ever heard. DJ Pauly D was up next, followed by Jesse McCartney. When the Backstreet Boys finally took the stage, all of us were about to explode with excitement. I'm certain I speak for all of us when I say I would willingly re-live this night over and over again for the rest of our lives. Mellywhack had the best birthday ever, hands down, and Katiebug and I were so pumped to be alongside her as our childhood dreams came true. We've been in love with the Backstreet Boys (specifically Nick and Brian, of course) for fifteen years, and we felt like little girls again as we sang every single song at the top of our lungs.


Backstreet's Back! ALRIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...