Friday, August 16, 2013

#HPBBdoJEW.

Tuesday night, I traveled to Charlotte with three of my best girls to see Jimmy Eat World live at The Fillmore. Dream come true? You betcha. There were several times throughout the show that I nearly cried as I thought about particular moments from my teenage years and on when Jimmy was there serenading me. Not to mention all the scenes from our beloved OTH that flashed across my mind when certain songs were played. I loved every minute of being in the crowd, even with the sardine-like atmosphere. There are few times when singing at the top of my lungs has been more fun than it was this night.


Ladies and gentlemen, the highlight of our evening: Jim Adkins.

"Just do your best, do everything you can. And don't you worry what the bitter hearts are gonna say."
-The Middle, Jimmy Eat World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...