Monday, September 30, 2013

final countdown.

Welp, this is it. Our last day with our kiddos in Port-de-Paix  has finally arrived. I can't put into words just how hard the days leading up to this one have been, much less the final number in our dreaded countdown. Hugs and kisses will be constant, smiles will be unending, and I'm praying that everyone is on their best behavior so that Teesh and I don't have to get our we-mean-business faces + tones on at all today (a girl can dream, right?). I don't know when the next time the Lord will prepare a way for us to come back again, so you can bet that we'll be soaking it all up all day long. I'll probably journal ten times just so I don't forget a single thing! Videos will be rolling non-stop, as well, because as much as I love pictures, I love having their voices along with their faces even more. May the Lord's goodness be evident today as I fight back tears and hand out smooches from dawn until dusk.


Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world. Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...