Tuesday, February 17, 2015

wuncle turns thirteen.

What's a birthday without a party to celebrate with the whole family? Especially when you turn thirteen. Y'all, my littlest brudder is thirteen. A teenager. I'm sorry, what? I'm pretty sure it was just yesterday that I was holding him as a little baby. I'd still hold him like that if I could, but the kid barely fits on my lap these days. I'm beginning to embrace the fact that he's getting older, along with the complimentary fact that I am, too. It's hard to believe that I was the one with the newborn in her arms at this party, because it has always been someone else. All the more proof of the recently stated truth: I'm getting older + growing up. I won't lie, though--growing up is pretty fun!


In addition to having a party, it's, also, not a birthday without the traditional birthday selfie with the birthday boy. I can't wait to still be taking brother + sister selfies with this dude when we both have gray hair. Yep, it's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...