Thursday, December 24, 2015

all the sweets.

Out of all the traditions I have the honor of being a part of throughout the year, none are quite as sweet as this one. It was my third year baking with the Bargeron girls, and the four of us rolled, crushed, dipped, mixed, and repeated for hours before our time in the kitchen came to a close. Mimi even surprised us with matching aprons to wear! Peanut butter balls, oreo balls, vanilla oreos dipped in white chocolate, Ritz crackers with peanut butter dipped in chocolate, sausage balls, a homemade strawberry cake with homemade strawberry icing, spinach dip, and homemade pimento cheese were all part of the end result, and TJ + I have thoroughly enjoyed munching on them since we brought our portion of the goodies home. I may or may not have eaten them for breakfast while sipping my coffee the past few days (insert monkey covering his eyes emoji here). I love an excuse to spend time with those I love the most, and nothing brings families together like chocolate. Can I get an amen?

Merry Christmas Eve to you + your family! I pray that your memories will be sweeter than usual as the countdown to Christmas comes to a close. One more day, people!

2013 || 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...