Wednesday, December 16, 2015

made with love.

A handful of my closest gal pals got together several days ago to do some crafting. Stephanie, our creative genius, rounded us all up for a little painting party, and I think I speak for the whole crew when I say we are so glad she did. I'm proud as can be of my family's newest Christmas decoration! Not only did we save a few dollars by doing them ourselves (you're welcome, fellas), but we all have similar-yet-different scenes set up in each of our homes that remind us God's graciousness towards us. The words "I'm not a painter" will never come out of my mouth again, because I certainly am! I may not be a modern-day Picasso, but these cute little pegs are enough to make me feel like one.  I hope these inspire you to create something with your own hands, too!
Only nine days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...