Sunday, December 6, 2015

micah is three!

Nobody does birthdays like the Phillips family does, and Micah was the center of attention this time last week! I'm really not sure how three years have come and gone so quickly, but it has been so fun to watch him grow. Every present he unwrapped made his mouth fling as wide open as it could go, he enjoyed his cake so much that he asked me to take a picture of him eating it (with his mouth open again, might I add), and  he and Luke made me giggle with how funny they are together. Now that I have a kid of my own, I've been warned that there is a competition to see who can buy the gifts that make the loudest noise (a tradition started by my Papa, I'm told). Although I argued my best case against this happening to the bungalow, they assured me that it was inevitable (I'm still praying that their hearts will be softened, though. hehe!). Loud toys and all, I wouldn't trade this family of mine for anything else in the whole world...especially not this cutie!
It was the happiest time celebrating my favorite three year-old, blonde-headed boy! AND we will all be together again today. Who is excited? THIS GIRL! Cheers to never getting tired of faithful traditions with faithful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...