Monday, August 23, 2010

"I'm not a little kid anymore. It means pissed-at-men syndrome."

I bought the book the day it went on the shelves at Barnes and Noble (September 8, 2009). I finished the book  three days later (September 11, 2009). So can someone please tell me why it took me so long to watch the movie? Especially since it gave me the opportunity to watch Liam Wensworth for an hour and half (shirtless, at times, might I add).

chocolate fixes everything.
At least Shannon and I got to watch it together and look over at each other every five minutes to laugh at ourselves for being drenched in our own tears. We helped heal our hearts with several scoops of vanilla ice cream drizzled in chocolate and a piece of Melly's birthday cake. That was some good bonding time, right there.

my name may not be Ronnie and TJ's name may not be Will, but this is us. make no mistake about that!
The scene in the picture above is my favorite! I laughed so hard when Will (Liam) tried to sing with Ronnie (Miley), and I immediately got a flashback of Teeesh and me in high school riding in the Dodge. My oh my, how I love that boy. :o)


Will and I both had on our wife beaters tonight. We like to keep it classy and sophisticated. Always. What better way to rock these fine articles of clothing than to show off your muscles? I even had on my Kasey pajamas, which only adds to the level of class and sophistication. Oh, how I love being a Henderson girl.

I also got to see Camo today...FINALLY! After nearly four months, we had lunch at our usual spot: Pizza Inn! He's not a big fan of the place, but since I have a weird obsession with it, he never tells me no. Or even complains about it. Bless his heart! Our lunch date lasted for two hours and forty five minutes and included endless chatter, lots of venting, even more laughter, pineapple dessert pizza, and sweet tea. I am so thankful for such a wonderful friend. :)

"Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more." -The Last Song

p.s. I get to see my P. Sawyer tomorrow. And we're road-trippin' to our favorite place in the whole world. Yep, you guessed it...WILMINGTON! This will be her second trip of the season (already!) and my first (stoooooopid long distance!), and there seriously aren't enough words in the English language to describe how OUT OF CONTROL WITH EXCITEMENT I am right now. P. Sawyer and Hales take Wilmy, round FOUR.

no description necessary.
p.s.s. I received this message about an hour ago from a dear, dear friend who shall not be named:

"I hope this doesn't wake you up or anything, butttt I am currently in bed, in the dark, drinking a strongbow in the hopes that it'll put me to sleep. I couldn't think of another bodily depressant. Does this classify me as an alcoholic? I hope to Peter, Paul, and Mary not."

I am STILL dying. I have the best friends in the whole world.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...