Tuesday, May 5, 2015

henry turns four.

There aren't many people that I love more than the five Elliotts, and we got to celebrate Henry's fourth birthday with them + their friends on Saturday afternoon. The Tumblebus became the coolest thing I'd ever seen, all the kiddos didn't stop running around + smiling the whole time, Paw Patrol was the theme of the day, Braxton attended his third birthday party, and I found myself thanking God over + over again for aligning our lives with theirs. I never could have imagined how dear this family would become to me when I first became their babysitter last February, and now I can't imagine life without them. Benny Boo, Henry Hoo, and Janey Joo will always hold a special place in my heart, and their parents...honestly, I can't say enough wonderful things about them. Kate helped prepare me for motherhood during my entire pregnancy, and she and John both have hearts the size of Texas. It's no surprise that their little ones are out-of-this-world, too.

Happy birthday to the wildest, silliest, snuggliest four year-old on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...