Monday, May 18, 2015

tiger baseball.

What better way to spend your first Mother's Day than by making memories in the best town with your two best guys? Teesh made sure that my first Mother's Day was a dream come true, and I'm still giddy over how much fun we had last weekend. I was the proudest girl walking along College Avenue as we showed B where we used to adventure, and I loved watching all the eyes in the stands give out big grins as they looked at the kind daddy who bounced + sang to + made silly faces at the baby boy who was experiencing Tiger Town for the first time. Mmm, I wonder if the sound of my heart popping was as loud to everyone else as it was to me.
Who's excited for Tiger football in the fall? We are! We are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...