Friday, September 16, 2016

bearwallow mountain | hike it baby.

We revisited a recent favorite that we discovered in the spring, and this trip was even better than the last. I didn't think that was possible! The clouds broke up the blue sky above us perfectly, there were cows grazing all around us, the views from the top of the mountain were enough to make me gasp for air, and my little wanderer didn't stop exploring (or eating) the whole time we stopped to take a break. We had a great group for this hike, too, which always gives plenty of opportunity for good conversation and endless fun.

This little treasure just might always be at the top of my list of places I never want to forget.

Bearwallow Mountain, you were stunning in full bloom!
...And I just have to say...how cute is this little dude? That big ol' grin partnered with the blue sky behind it makes my heart beat fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...