Wednesday, September 7, 2016

luke james | his sixth.

Luke turned another year older, and the gang all got together to do what we do best: celebrate!

From The Lion Guard cake that his parents surprised him with to the homemade zoo animal cage that his Pop Pop crafted just for him, Luke was all smiles to have every eye on him. As usual, every gift was his favorite gift, and every bite of pizza and cake was prepared just for him by angels. The kid is the definition of grateful, and I absolutely love it. He always reminds me that the little things are the big things, and I have a feeling that he always will.

He even had three special visitors from Arkansas who came in just for his birthday. What a special treat that was! His younger cousin and I hit it off pretty well (yes, it was only because she liked my camera), and Braxton showed his jealous side for the whole crowd to see. I would be lying if I said I didn't like being loved on by two little ones at the same time!

Six years ago I was loving on Luke James for the very first time, and it has been one of my dearest privileges to have loved him ever since.

What a sweet, sweet blessing from God he is!

We, also, had to document the rare moment when all four of us gals were an the same place at the same time besides Christmas. Cousins who are more like sisters, that's what we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...