Monday, September 19, 2016

glassy mountain | hike it baby.

Last week we returned to the place where we had our very first adventure with Hike it Baby! We had a great group of mamas and littles, and the goats and view were a big hit with all of us. Braxton showed a little bit of jealousy this particular day, which absolutely cracked me up! Any time I would point my camera in the direction of anyone other than him, he would jump right in my face and say "teeese!" (translation: cheese). It was so cute that all I could do was laugh. That little stinker!

We are over halfway finished with our Hike it Baby 30 challenge, in both time and miles, and we've still got a lot of exploring left to do. Have I mentioned how much I love spending time with these like-minded friends who like the feel of dirt beneath their shoes as much as I do? I do, I do, I do!

Here's to finishing out our challenge strong, beating our miles from April, and making  more memories with our trail buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...