Tuesday, September 27, 2016

glassy mountain | hike it baby.

It had been three years since I hiked to the top of Glassy Mountain, and I was so happy to be back at this gorgeous overlook with my B and our hiking buddies. Last time, I explored this place with Teesh, and this time I toted Teesh's mini-me on my back. It's amazing how much changes in such a short time!

Six mamas climbed up and down with our little ones riding along, and we admired the beautiful view together. We decided that revisiting this spot in another month is a must, because the views of all the leaves changing colors will be incredible. I love the fullness that green brings, but something incredible happens to my heart when I see the yellows and oranges and reds all around.

It's officially fall in the Upstate, and I'm anxiously watching as the colors begin to change. They'll be under our feet in no time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...