Thursday, September 9, 2010

seven.

That's right folks, today is the seventh year mark for my Teesh and me. Reminiscing about old memories is one of my most favorite things in the whole world. This year's anniversary has definitely been my favorite one so far, because while I'm looking back on things we've done together over the years, I'm also looking forward to all the things we're going to do in the future.

During this next year, we are going to do a lot of things we've done millions of times, but we're also going to embark on a whole new journey filled with things we've only thought about. Our first home together. Our first time not depending on our parents. Being broke as a joke for, what I'm guessing will be, quite some time. Being able to say that love is and always will be enough. Going out of the country for the first time together. There are so many things that I am so excited for! Our seventh year is definitely going to be our best year yet. :)


ain't he cute?
my faaaaavorite. mmmm!
yes, I am still proudly showing off my bling. YAY!
<3
oh, how I love this boy. :)

Teesh drove all the way from Clemson to spend the afternoon with me in Greenville. Anniversary dinner at Olive Garden? Yes please! Sweet tea, salad with italian dressing, spinach and artichoke dip, chicken parmesan, and my favorite boy. That makes for one spectacular evening.

“The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.” -Hugh Walpole, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...