Thursday, September 30, 2010

I love surprises and one sweet boy.

My fancy is the hardest worker I've ever known. Sure, some people may work harder than he does at any given time, but I can promise you that you could search all over the world and never find anyone who puts his whole heart and soul into every single thing he does like Teesh does. It really blows me away. He even puts all of his heart into the simple things he does, which I think it one of the truest testaments to a person's character.

After mommy, Shannon, and I met with our florist and pianist this morning (both of which are phenomenal, by the way), Teesh came to the house to spend the rest of the afternoon with me. Thursday has turned into our traditional date day since he's in Clemson and I'm in Greenville, so, naturally, Thursdays have become my favorite days of each week. :)

Today was extra-special because not only did I get to squeeze his neck for the first time in a few days, but I also got a surprise when he walked through the door. As if our proposal and engagement party and every day since then (26 days, but who's counting?) haven't been beyond perfection, he took things a step further and made me a photo book of our special day. All thirty pages of it were filled with pictures from the proposal and from the party afterwards. I just keep thinking about all of the planning and preparation he put into making that day the best day I've ever had in my whole life, and how it's been over three weeks since then but he's still finding ways to remind me of how I felt when I saw him down on one knee. I don't deserve a single thing he's done for me, yet he never hesitates to do any of it. He works so hard every day to make sure that I know without a doubt that he loves me. Warm and fuzzy inside doesn't even begin to explain the way he makes me feel day in and day out!


I keep thinking that there's no way I could ever love Teesh anymore than I already do. I keep thinking that I'm going to come down from this "engagement high," as everyone calls it. I keep thinking that I'm going to stop day-dreaming about how perfectly unperfect July 16th, 2011 and every day afterwards is going to be. I keep thinking all of these things, but none of them ever actually happen. He always does something every single day that makes my heart beat fast and I get that goofy grin on my face and I seriously can't wipe it off. I don't know what it is that he does to me, but I do know one thing: I love it more than anything in this world. 


Always and forever may not be long enough for me to love this boy. I don't know if he knows it or not, but I'm pretty crazy about him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...