Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"you said the basketball hoop was like my uterus?"

Today was quite a day. Not only did I spend the afternoon wedding planning (wahooo!) and job searching (not-so wahoo), make an appointment to try on wedding dresses for the first time (I already have one picked out in my mind! YAY!), and get surprised with hot-now Krispy Kreme donuts (major props to Shannon!), but I also got to spend the evening with my soulmate. The one and only, Melanie Joy Pineros, better known as my P. Sawyer. Because she is such a fabulous friend, she drove all the way from Clemson to Greenville so we could watch the season premier of our favorite show together. Uh-may-zing. I'm tellin' ya'll right now...if you're lucky enough to even know her a little bit, your life is substantially greater just because of that.

This girl continually blesses my socks off and throws joy at me like she's flingin' tomatoes at someone. I say this all the time, but I seriously don't know what I ever did to deserve a friend as genuine and compassionate and all-around irreplaceable as her, but I can promise you that taking her for granted is the last thing I ever want to do. Hales loves her P. Sawyer!

our usual picture. only, this time, P. Sawyer was feeling rebellious.

rockin' her AWESOME new earrings. hoooooootiehoooo!

Shannon, you should have pulled back around the drive-thru and demanded for that missing donut! how dare they! ;)

And speaking of our favorite show, I just have to say this: WAY TO GO, MARK SCHWANN! That was a GENIUS episode and it made me oh-so-happy. ALL of it. My most favoritist part, however, should come as no surprise. In fact, I think it should be everyone's favorite part. YAY for the opening credits! Holy moses, I literally felt my heart expand with warmth and reminiscence when it started playing. Lucas and Peyton were showed in it, and that seriously MADE my LIFE. Now I'm even more excited for all the other opening credits, especially next week's. I can't wait to hear Kate's cover. I have a feeling it will be insane in the membrane. Again I say, way to go, Mark! Because of you, I am one uuuuuuuber happy girl. :-D Here it is again, just in case you missed it. Prepare to get a little choked up.

Welp, there went another terrific Tuesday. Did I mention I'm engaged? Because I AMMMMMM!!!!! I would like to take this time to show off my beautiful proof once more.

somebody pinch me.

Sweet dreams, everyone! Tata for now. :)

2 comments:

  1. I just read this and it made me smile oh-so-big! But what's new when it comes to your blogs? You have a gift for writing my friend. I love you, my Hales!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog, sweet girl! Blogging's my favorite! :) Would love to hear all about your wedding planning so far! I need details! ;)

    Miss you!!

    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...