Monday, January 10, 2011

and all the land will be mantled with snow.

the first snow day of 2011 was a fun one, indeed. Teesh and I spent the day frolicking in the winter wonderland with Wilber, pretending all the while that we were eight years old, too.

I made my first snow angel of the year. yay!

sipping some yummy coffee to keep warm in my favorite coffee mug, courtesy of my P. Sawyer.

she's a beauty in white.

 Belle was happy it snowed, too!

I got to have a playdate with my fancy all day long. what a blissful day it was!

perfect day to break out my favorite shoes, even if they did nothing to keep my piggies warm.

mean muggin'. it's what we do best.

brudder/seeester love.

even with that terrible sweatshirt on, he's still so flippin' cute.

what up, six inches?

my favorite snow buddy.

how'd I get to hang out with these two fellas all day? just lucky, I guess. :)

after a loooong day of playing our wittle hearts out, Teesh made himself comfortable and took a nap. I mean, seriously, could he be any cuter? I think not.

any unexpected day off from work is a good one, but when you've got great company coupled with inches upon inches of white fluff, days like today are perfect.

I am thankful for days like today.

"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event.  You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?"
-J.B. Priestley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...