Saturday, January 1, 2011

you're already looking beautiful, 2011.

this is how I ended one year and began another: with a handful of my best friends.

on my last afternoon of 2010, I had lunch with five of the most beautiful ladies on the planet and soaked in all kinds of joy as I watched them try on their bridesmaid dresses for the first time.

Nicholas Paul, always the life of the party.

there's no shindig like a Brooks shindig.

who's that lucky girl wedged between two lovely ladies? oh, wait. that's me!

my favorite fellas.

my very first picture of the new year! beginning 2011 with two of my sweet best friends was the best thing a girl could ask for [after smoochin' on my fancy first, of course ;)].

our year has finally arrived. 2011 is going to bring us many, many, many blessings & we can't stinkin' wait!

and speaking of blessings, here's our personal favorite...WE'RE GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR!

always the perfect host.

it was SUCH a wonderful surprise to catch up with Ashley! and, of course, it's always a treat to see Miss Alicia.

that's my Teesh, the poor sober guy who always gets groped at some point anytime Bieber has a few drinks. lucky for him, David wanted in on it this time, too.

a DJ + extremely entertaining karaoke + several TVs + football + watching the ball drop & ringin' in the new year with my favorite group of fools + getting my first kiss of the new year from my future husband [who happens to be mighty handsome] = a perfect new years eve.


''Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page.''
-Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...