Saturday, January 29, 2011

day numero dos.


1. we are our characters, even down to the shoes we wear.
2. the view of the exterior of Clothes Over Bros from the rooftop.
3. yes, you read that last one right. and we were proud to have been so brave!
4. we found filming!
5. oh you know, just hanging out on our street corner. freeeeezing our bootays off.
6. I met Quinton Aaron, one of the newest characters on OTH & Michael Oher's character in The Blind Side. SO flipping exciting!
7. Ialso met another new character, Ian, who will make his debut within the next few episodes.
8. WE SAW RUSSELL! fact: I was more worried about not seeing him than I was about not seeing anyone else. I just love him!
9. I don't know what I'd ever do without my P. Sawyer.

Goodness, I love this city.

1 comment:

  1. 9. I don't now what iiiii would do without my Hales!!! I LOVE you OH so MUCH!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...