Friday, January 7, 2011

my first few days of a brand new year.

my precious four year-olds enjoyed some yummy cupcakes in honor of Semaj's birthday.

poor little Jaleah broke her leg the day after Christmas and made he debut back at school with this vibrant shell over her left leg. as if she wasn't cute as a button before!

the last picture I'll take with my Ellybeth until April. on January 10th, she becomes a Spaniard for a few months! oh, how I will miss her.

thank you, Coffee Underground, for making such a deeeeeeeee-lish tiramasu.

#HPdoLeather

January, I already love you. Especially since I'm in the middle of having a sleepover with my Cait Cait at this very moment. Who's excited about the remaining 24 days in this beautiful month? This girl. :)

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." -Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...