Sunday, March 27, 2016

lacy turns three!

I can't believe I'm saying these words, but our sweet Lacy Claire is official THREE YEARS OLD! It seems like just yesterday that I was holding her teeny, tiny body in my arms on the day she was born, and now she's a big girl. She still wore a pink dress as usual, but this time all the party decorations were purple instead. Princess Sophia was, also, a guest at the party! Her mama made a delicious homemade cake (seriously, the best), and her daddy kept us all laughing with his typical goofiness and "that's my little girl" expressions. This was her first party in their brand new house, and I am still swooning over how gorgeous it is.

She and Braxton were extra sweet to each other, and I giggled with every snap of the camera. I'm so thankful that they get to grow up together, and given the pictures below, I think they're pretty excited about it, too.

We love you, Lacy Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...