Monday, April 25, 2016

future golfer.

If anyone was proud to see Braxton walking around with a golf ball in one hand and a putter in the other at 18 Holes for Haiti, it was his G-Nana and G-Papa. It's so fun to watch these three together, because I get glimpses into how they loved me before I was old enough to remember.

Every moment is a gift from God, and I'm convinced that every moment spent seeing your little ones receive love from the ones you love the most counts as two. They watched him figure things out on his own, teaching him as he went along. They also snuggled him as often as they could, and he always reached out to them begging for more.

Nope, I have no doubt that there is anything sweeter than memories like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...